The clock refuses to move
The slowest procession
All that's able standing true
All for your heartbeat
Begging for that fateful sigh
One breath escaping, so sweet
Surrender emotion across a sea
The slightest touch releasing flow
A tear away from knowing all to be
Borrowed glance must be given back
Shy away now, so close to heaven
No ability to recover all we lack
A denial, a mere pardon of present
Rejection, a complete lie, purest form
Clasp your neck, beginning descent
Realizing the tardiness of your touch
Trying to stand strong in your gaze
Heart screaming too much
Craving more than the heat you bring
If ever quenched, gifted freely
Aware now, its to your shoulders I cling
A shame to discover so late
Things naturally, promptly brought
Memories forming, ours to create
A shock to feel the first embrace
Strong. Engulfed. The fabric woven
Sneaking a glance, your concerned face
I dare close my eyes reading your light
Shred of fear down my soul
To drip away making all so right
I wonder now, you feel my need
Sent to you at total peace within
Wanting so wholly to end the deed
Blooming under your dutifull caress
Take me now before I am to far
Forget tomorrow, time to sort the mess
I shake, a twitch to come back
Here I lay, cold and bare
Awaking to find its you I lack
a sadness the likes to be seen
An empty sheet, tossed about
Searching still, what could've been.
No comments:
Post a Comment